Dieselpunk costume inspiration from real life: Partisans of the battalion “Pino Budicin” are marching in Pola, Italy, on May 8th, 1945.
From: Wikipedia- Partigiani a Pola
Follow Steampunk’d on Facebook: facebook.com/steampunkd.tumblr
Steampunk art on We Heart It…. Via Other World Travel… Via Other World Fantasy
In the past I’ve asked a few questions. If you’ve missed them, here are the links, and the answers! ;)
1. What’s the best Steampunk event around the world?
2. What do you think about the Cyberpunk culture? Do you like it?
3. Who are your favourite steampunk writers?
4. What is your favourite steampunk movie?
5. Steampunk, Dieselpunk and Atompunk videogames. Any suggestion?
Ouroboros by PeteAndVeronicas
Steampunk corsets and clothes by Burleska.
Next year or never…